Click here to download this owner's manual in PDF format.
Click here for a printable version of this owner's manual.
READ THIS BEFORE USING
Here you'll find the official TASER® Advanced M26c owner's manual. The TASER® M26c is a non-lethal weapon, although it is designed to neutralize an assailant from a safe distance. While the medical evidence strongly supports that TASER® devices will not cause lasting after effect or fatality, it is important to remember that the very nature of physical confrontation involves a degree of risk that someone will get hurt or may even be killed due to unforeseen circumstances and individual susceptibilities. Accordingly, the TASER® M26c should be treated as a serious weapon and should only be deployed in situations where the alternative would be to use other force measures which carry similar or higher degrees of risk.
1. NEVER POINT THE TASER® M26c AT ANOTHER PERSON UNLESS INTENDING TO USE.
2. NEVER AIM THE TASER® M26c AT THE EYES OR FACE.
3. KEEP THE TASER® M26c OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
4. ALWAYS REPLACE LOW BATTERIES.
5. IN ORDER TO EXTEND THE WEAPON LIFE, AVOID DROPPING UNIT.
6. KEEP HANDS AWAY FROM THE FRONT OF THE UNIT AT ALL TIMES UNLESS THE SAFETY SLIDE IS FORWARD AND THE TASER® M26c IS DEACTIVATED.
7. NEVER TILT THE TASER® M26c WHEN FIRING (unless you are firing at a target laying on his side).
8. IF GOING ON AN AIRPLANE, YOU MUST PUT THE TASER® M26c IN YOUR CHECKED LUGGAGE, IT CANNOT BE CARRIED ON BOARD.
9. ALWAYS REPLACE AIR CARTRIDGES BY THE EXPIRATION DATE PRINTED ON EACH AIR CARTRIDGE.
10. DO NOT FIRE THE TASER® M26c NEAR FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS AND FUMES. THE TASER® M26c CAN IGNITE GASOLINE OR OTHER FLAMMABLES. SOME SELF-DEFENSE SPRAYS ARE FLAMMABLE AND WOULD BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH TASER® M26c.
11. THE TASER® M26c CAUSES TEMPORARY PARALYSIS. THIS PARALYSIS CAN BE DANGEROUS AND EVEN FATAL UNDER SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES. FOR EXAMPLE, SOMEONE TASERED IN A SWIMMING POOL WOULD PROBABLY DROWN AS THEY COULD NOT SWIM OR SUPPORT THEMSELVES. DUE TO POTENTIAL DANGERS, ONLY USE THE TASER® M26c WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO PROTECT YOUR LIFE.
12. ALWAYS MAKE CERTAIN YOUR SAFETY SLIDE IS IN THE LOCKED POSITION WHENEVER YOUR TASER® M26c IS LOADED AND NOT INTENDED FOR IMMEDIATE USE.
13. WHEN CARRYING THE TASER® M26c, STORE IT IN AN ENCLOSED CONTAINER FREE FROM OTHER ITEMS WHICH MAY INTERFERE WITH OR UNLOCK THE SAFETY.
14. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CARRY THE TASER® M26c ONLY IN A CERTIFIED HOLSTER OR CARRYING CASE (CONTACT DefenseProducts101.com AT 800.960.2015 FOR DETAILS ON HOLSTERING ACCESSORIES).
WHAT IS THE TASER® M26c?
The TASER® M26c¨ is a conducted energy weapon that utilizes compressed nitrogen to shoot two small probes up to 15 feet. These probes are connected to the weapon by high-voltage insulated wire. When the probes make contact with the target, the TASER® M26c transmits powerful electrical pulses along the wires and into the body of the target through up to two inches of clothing.
The TASER® M26c is the third generation of TASER¨ technology conducted energy weapons. Conducted energy weapons use electrical energy to effect the signaling mechanisms used by the human body to communicate. This electrical output simply "jams" the communication system of the body. The TASER® M26c sends a series of electrical signals called TASER®¨ Waves or T-WavesTM quite similar to those used by the brain to communicate with the body. Much like radio jamming, the T-Waves overpower the normal electrical signals within the body's nerve fibers. The human target instantly loses control of his body and cannot perform coordinated action, falling to the ground.
NEW ELECTRO-MUSCULAR DISRUPTION (EMD) vs. STUN TECHNOLOGY
There are two categories of conducted energy weapons: Stun weapons and Electro-Muscular Disruption Weapons.
The original, first generation TASER® device was introduced in 1974. This system used a 7 Watt TASER®-wave discharge to stun the target. Stun technology weapons operate in a 7-14 Watt range and interfere with the communication signals within the sensory nervous system of the target, Hence, they create a stun effect by overwhelming the nervous system with electrical interference. The brain, over-stimulated by the electrical energy, is stunned and the target is usually immobilized. These 7 Watt systems have an effectiveness rating of approximately 86%. TASER® International introduced the second generation of TASER® technology with a 7 Watt output in 1995: the TASER® AIR 34000 series. The 2nd generation 34000 series improved on the 1st generation 21 by reducing the size and weight by over 50%, adding battery level indicators, and adding an automatic discharge timer. For more information on the 34000 series, contact your TASER® International dealer.
ELECTRO-MUSCULAR DISRUPTION (EMD) WEAPONS
Prior to the launch of the M-Series, over 60 elite volunteers from SWAT teams, military Special Forces, and police agencies were hit with the TASER® M26c with a 100% incapacitation rate. Each individual was immobilized in less than 1/2 second. Since its development, the TASER® M26c has sustained a 94% incapacitation rate with no long term injuries. Over 4,000 volunteers have undergone the effects as well. Advanced M26c TASERS operate at approximately 50,000 volts. However, the output power measured in watts is significantly different. The voltage may seem high, however, the TASER® M26c'S output is well below a potentially dangerous level. Studies have shown there are no long-term effects from being shot by TASER® technology. A study performed at the University of Southern California Medical Center concluded that in addition to its non-lethality, the TASER® device leaves 0% long-term injuries. (This test was conducted on the 7 Watt stun systems).
Field studies of TASER¨ technology have shown these less-lethal weapons can significantly reduce injuries to both suspects and officers. A leading field study of 7-Watt TASER® Technology at the Los Angeles Police Department found TASER® technology had the lowest rate of injuries to both officers and suspects compared to all other force options studied. Studies on over 4,000 human test volunteers and over 2,000 actual perpetrators of the TASER® M26c supported that the injury rate remains at 0% long term effects.
TASER® M26c FEATURES
BATTERY CHECK SYSTEM
When the Safety is activated, the TASER® M26c's Intelligent Electronics System automatically checks the battery to ensure it is fully charged (be careful not to touch the trigger with the safety back as the unit is armed). If the alkaline battery is charged, you will see a red flash or "heartbeat" indicating that the battery is good and that the unit is "alive" and ready to fire. If the light heartbeat does not show, and the light is steady, the TASER® M26c will have enough energy to fire if you are in an emergency, but you should replace the battery as soon as possible. If the light doesn't come on at all, you need to purchase new batteries immediately, as you unit will not fire. The battery check system is calibrated for Duracell Ultra AA brand alkaline batteries. The battery indicator will not function properly with (NiMH) Nickel Metal Hydride rechargeables or other batteries.
When the TASER® M26c is fired, its Intelligent Electronics System fires the T-Waves for 5 seconds. The number one reported reason for failure in the 1st generation TASER® system was that officers would release the trigger switch (which stopped the power on the 1st generation system). Thus, the officer would mistakenly release power too quickly, before the target was immobilized. In the TASER® M26c, the unit runs automatically for 5 seconds to eliminate this issue. The operator can turn the unit off at any time by simply switching the safety back to the safe position. The operator can also continually depress the trigger to continue the electrical charge until the subject is apprehended.
The TASER® M26c models come standard with a built-in laser. This laser will activate automatically when the safety is armed.
HOW TO PREPARE THE UNIT: INSTALLING THE BATTERIES
The TASER® M26c runs on 8 Duracell Ultra AA alkaline battery. (The Duracell Ultra battery is strongly suggested based upon testing). Before installing the batteries, make sure the safety is in the SAFE position and that the TASER® M26c is unloaded (i.e. no cartridge is installed).
To load the batteries, simply depress the battery cover lock pin with a handcuff key or pen and slide the battery cover forward, out of the handle. Remove the battery magazine from the handle.
Load battery magazine: The battery magazine has a special design with springs at both ends. This provides better battery performance. To load the batteries, follow the picture inside the magazine bays for orientation. First, load the ends of the batteries towards the springs as shown below forming a "V", then push the two batteries together into place.
After loading 8 AA batteries in the magazine, reinsert the magazine such that the contacts on the top of the magazine are aligned with the contacts inside the unit. The magazine will not load fully into place unless inserted correctly. Finally, while holding the magazine in place with your thumb, slide the cover back in place. You will have to depress the cover lock again to allow the cover to slide over it. Once the battery is in place, you can test to make sure it is in correctly by activating the battery checker. WARNING: AS SOON AS THE SAFETY IS ARMED, THE UNIT IS LIVE, SO BE CAREFUL. DO NOT PUSH THE TRIGGER SWITCH UNTIL YOU HAVE READ FURTHER. To activate the battery checker (make sure it is pointing in a safe direction -- away from people), simply flip up the safety. If the battery is in place correctly, you will see a flashing red heartbeat light on the back of the unit above the dataport.
HOW TO HOLD THE TASER® M26c
1. Always keep your fingers away from the front of the unit unless the safety is locked down in the safe position and the flashing heartbeat light is out. Never put your fingers near the front of the TASER® device and never try to remove an Air Cartridge unless the Safety is in the locked position. This area will emit T-Waves whenever the unit is firing, so do not touch this area or you could get stunned. ALWAYS HAVE THE SAFETY LOCKED DOWN IN THE SAFE POSITION BEFORE REMOVING AIR CARTRIDGES OR TOUCHING A LOADED AIR CARTRIDGE.
2. Next, test fire the unit WITHOUT the Air Cartridge in place. Make sure the unit is unloaded. If the unit is not loaded with an Air Cartridge, it will function as a "Stun Gun." To demonstrate the Stun Gun feature:
A. Hold the unit with fingers away from the front area.
B. Flip up the safety to the armed position. Before pressing the Trigger Switch, remember the unit will fire for 5 seconds automatically unless you flip the safety down to turn it off.
C. Press the Trigger Switch.
D. Flip down the safety to turn the TASER® M26c off. Once the unit has fired for a second or two, we suggest you flip the safety down to the off position. Do not allow the unit to go through the entire timing cycle as this will deplete the batteries unnecessarily.
LOADING THE AIR CARTRIDGES
AS SOON AS THE TASER® M26c IS LOADED WITH AN AIR CARTRIDGE, IT WILL FIRE AT THE TOUCH OF THE TRIGGER SWITCH IF THE SAFETY IS UP. TREAT IT VERY CAREFULLY. DO NOT POINT AT PEOPLE UNLESS INTENDING TO FIRE. The Air Cartridges are very easy to load and unload. To load, simply take an Air Cartridge and snap it into the front of the unit.
The Air Cartridge has been specifically designed so there is no "up" or "down" position - enabling you to quickly reload it in a stressful situation without worrying about putting it in upside down. Hold the TASER® M26c evenly, so the top surface is level and parallel to the ground. Do not tilt the unit as this could cause the bottom probe to miss the target. The bottom probe is aimed slightly downward, and if you turn the TASER® M26c at an angle, the bottom probe will not fire downward but will fire off to the side resulting in a miss.
To unload the Air Cartridge, first make sure the Safety is down in the safe, locked position. If you touch the Air Cartridge while the unit is firing, you will be zapped by the stun gun on the front. Once you have pushed the Safety down, simply squeeze on the two round release buttons on the side of the Air Cartridge and pull it out. You can now reload with another Air Cartridge. It's that simple. The probes, the compressed air, and the TASER¨ wire are all contained in the Air Cartridge -- all you have to change is the Air Cartridge to be ready to shoot again! NEVER ATTEMPT TO OPEN AN AIR CARTRIDGE PRIOR TO FIRING -- THEY ARE DESIGNED TO BE FIRED BY THE POWER HANDLE ONLY AND TAMPERING WITH A LIVE AIR CARTRIDGE COULD CAUSE IT TO FIRE OR MALFUNCTION.
1. Set up the target in a location where there are no hard objects. Set up a practice target on a cardboard, corkboard or dry wall area or use a firing range. Make sure there are no metal objects behind the target or right around it that could cause a ricochet.
2. Learn to judge 15 feet. It is much farther than most of us imagine. Get a tape measure and measure out 15 feet from the target. In most rooms, you will not be able to get that far away. This is more than enough distance to keep an attacker well away from you. However, know your limits and never fire the TASER® M26c at a target more than 15 feet away. The optimum range for the TASER® M26c is 7-10 feet. For practicing, 7-10 feet is the best distance to keep a cushion between yourself and the attacker. From the target, take 2-3 large paces back. In a real confrontation, you should always try to fire the TASER® M26c from at least 3 feet away from the target. While it will work from 0-15 feet, it is better to give the probes a little room to spread apart as they come out. So, always try to fire while the attacker is still at least 3 feet away.
3. Always hold the TASER® M26c level when firing. NEVER TILT THE UNIT SIDEWAYS. The TASER® M26c fires out 2 probes. The first probe will go where you are aiming (center of the chest). The second probe is aimed slightly down so the probes spread apart and can inject T-Waves into a greater area of the target, making it more effective. If you tilt the TASER® M26c, it will misdirect the bottom dart. The rule of thumb is that for every 7 feet the probes travel, there will be 1 foot of separation between the probes - see chart below.
|Distance to Target
Use the fin and blade sight on the top of the TASER® M26c to aim similar to a firearm. Or, simply use the laser sight to aim. However, it is important that you learn to aim without the laser sight in case you need to deploy the TASER® M26c in bright lighting conditions where the laser dot may not be visible.
5. Fire. Flip up the safety (notice the flashing red light indicating the unit is armed). Next, aim at the center of the target and gently press the Trigger Switch. There will be a popping sound, but there is no "recoil" (you will not feel any kick from the TASER® M26c as it fires). Notice the T-Waves on the surface of the practice target. The T-Waves will not be visible in a real confrontation because they are absorbed by the body of the target. When you are ready, flip down the safety before removing the Air Cartridge. AGAIN, ALWAYS KEEP YOUR FINGERS AWAY FROM THE FRONT OF THE TASER® M26c UNLESS THE SAFETY SLIDE IS IN THE DOWN POSITION. NEVER ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THE YELLOW BLOW OFF DOORS ON THE AIR CARTRIDGE. For replacement Air Cartridges, please contact taser101.com by calling 1.800.960.2015 for ordering information.
USING THE STUN GUN BACKUP
To use the stun gun AFTER FIRING an Air Cartridge, press down the Trigger Switch (make sure the Safety Slide has been pulled back) to ensure the unit is active, then press the front of the TASER® M26c firmly against the body of an assailant. It does not matter whether the Air Cartridge is in or not. The TASER® M26c works as a stun gun with or without the Air Cartridge in place. Even with the Air Cartridge in place, the metal prongs on the front of the TASER® M26c will deliver T-Waves directly to the body of the target. Shown below are the most effective places to use the stun gun. The touch stun works more effectively when aggressively applied to pressure points on nerve bundles. This involves the mastoid, ear, jugulor vein, and pelvic triangle. A simple "touch" will not incapacitate an aggressive subject. The TASER® M26c must be actively depressed or driven into the nerve bundles in a "drive stun" manner.
If the attacker is in front of you, you should attempt to press the TASER® M26c right into the center of his chest, or into the nerves under his chin. Note: If the attacker is touching you, the T-Waves will not transmit to you from the attacker. The T-Waves directly travel between the two probes.
QUICK REVIEW OF HOW TO USE THE TASER® M26c
1. Arm the device by flipping up the safety.
2. Aim for the center of the chest of the subject, (If the subject is wearing a thick jacket-aim for the legs if possible).
3. Fire -- simply press down the Trigger Switch to fire the probes.
4. If the subject is not down or there are multiple subjects (or you are attacked from behind), hold the unit firmly and prepare to use it as a stun gun.
5. The TASER® M26c can be used as a stun gun with the used Air Cartridge still in the power handle or with the cartridge out of the power handle. However, if there is an unused cartridge in place, you cannot use the TASER® M26c as a stun gun because it will fire the probes when activated. Once the probes have been launched you can use the TASER® M26c as a stun gun.
WHEN TO USE THE TASER® M26c
The TASER® M26c is a serious, state of the art, defensive weapon and should treated accordingly. Although the unit is designed to be as nonviolent as possible in stopping a combatant, its use can result in serious injuries such as getting a probe stuck in an eye, or injuries related to falling. Be sure, however, not to fire at an attacker who is over 15 feet away (measure 15 feet to see how far this is -- it will probably be farther than you think). If you do fire at someone more than 15 feet away, the probes will not have sufficient TASER¨ wire to reach the target LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS: REFER TO YOUR DEPARTMENT'S USE OF FORCE POLICY.
WHERE TO KEEP YOUR TASER® DEVICE
While the TASER® M26c should be kept somewhere accessible so you can get to it quickly, it must also be kept well away from children if you are storing it at home. In general, we recommend you treat the TASER® M26c exactly as you would a gun -- find a place to store it or keep it so it is accessible only to you, but not to children or other people unfamiliar with its use.
Simple rule -- only leave the TASER® M26c somewhere you would leave your pet. It is designed for temperatures from 20 degrees to 114 degrees. The temperature limitations for the TASER® M26c are a function of the battery performance. Battery performance is severely deteriorated below freezing temperatures. Much like a pet dog, you should not leave it in the car in Alaska in the winter nor in your trunk in Arizona in the summer. Extreme temperatures can cause damage to batteries. If the temperature is comfortable for you, it is comfortable for the TASER® M26c. Note: NiMH rechargeable batteries perform better at lower temperatures than alkalines do.
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR TASER® M26c
The TASER® M26c has been designed for ease of maintenance. Aside from storing the TASER® M26c in moderate temperatures, you must keep a set of 8 fresh Duracell Ultra or NiMH AA alkaline batteries in the unit at all times. Always replace low alkaline batteries as indicated by the lack of the red flashing light in the battery check system or recharge NiMH batteries every 2 weeks. Also, replace spent cartridges and always be careful to throw out used Air Cartridges where the sharp probes will not injury anyone. Each Air Cartridge has been printed with an expiration date. This date is intended as a safety guideline after which time the Air Cartridge should be replaced. At the time of expiration (normally after 5 years) be sure to fire off the Air Cartridge for practice before disposing of it. Never throw out a "live" Air Cartridge, and especially not into a fire as this could cause the Air Cartridge to explode. After the expiration date, the cartridge needs to be replaced and a fresh cartridge used. This procedure helps to maintain the system for top performance. Never attempt to pry the doors off an Air Cartridge or pry open an TASER® M26c.
TASER® M26c: EFFECTIVE TAKEDOWN POWER
TASER¨ technology is so highly effective because the electrical signal penetrates the nervous system regardless of the placement of the probes. The entire human body is covered by the neural net which the TASER® M26c uses to knock out the target. Because the T-Waves can penetrate approximately 2 cumulative inches of clothing, the probes do not have to penetrate the flesh or cause bodily harm to be effective.
For a bullet to be instantly effective, it must hit a vital organ such as the heart or brain. Similarly, chemical sprays such as Mace or pepper sprays must hit an assailant in the face -- no easy task in fast moving confrontations. The TASER® M26c can be used more effectively and with less training than most other less-lethal technologies.
EFFECTIVENESS ON ANIMALS
The nervous systems of animals are greatly different than human beings. The TASER® M26c is designed to be effective on a human attacker. Accordingly, it will not be as effective at incapacitating an animal as it is on a human being. The TASER® M26c should not be used as sole protection from wild, uncontrollable, or attacking animals. Law enforcement can use the TASER® M26c or dogs, but it is advisable to have animal control officers present to "collar" the incapacitated dog while the T-waves are working.
THE SAFETY RECORD
Because the TASER¨ Wave "jams" the communication system of the body, it does not need to cause bodily injury to be effective. It is the nature of the signaling effect within the nervous system that makes it effective. The graph below uses internationally recognized safety guidelines for electrical currents. The safe area is considered safe electrical exposure for 2 year old child or a 75 year old man. Notice the TASER® M26c's output is less than 1/100th of a potentially dangerous level.
Studies have confirmed there are no long term effects from being hit by a TASER® device. A study performed at the University of Southern California Medical Center concluded that in addition to its non-lethality, the TASER¨ leaves 0% long term injuries. This compares quite favorably to the data in the same study concerning the .38 Special handgun. Only 50% of those shot with a .38 Special survived and of those, 100% had permanent injuries. While all of the field studies to date have been conducted with 7 Watt stun systems, the pre-release testing of the TASER® M26c on both human and animal subjects indicates that the TASER® M26c's enhanced EMD output also leaves no lasting effect. Further, the TASER¨ output will not damage an implanted pacemaker. Pacemakers are designed to withstand the pulses of electrical defibrillators hundreds of times stronger than TASER¨ pulses.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) has classified the TASER® M26c as a non-firearm because it uses compressed air, rather than an explosive to launch the projectiles. Because the TASER® M26c is not a firearm:
1. It can be carried for off duty use without a permit. (check state laws)
2. It can be purchased through mail order from leading law enforcement catalogs and direct shipment.
3. The TASER® M26c is restricted from off duty use in the following states: Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
- Effectiveness: In prerelease testing, the unit incapacitated 100% of the 4,000 test subjects.
- Long Term Effects: None (except for potential eye injuries or injuries related to falling.
- Range: 15 feet.
- Optimum Performance: 7 - 10 ft.
- Backup if probes miss: If 2 launched probes missed, there are 2 stun electrodes on the front of the unit which can be used as a stun gun.
- Automatic Impulse Regulation: Once the probes are launched, unit stays active for 5 seconds to keep target reliably down.
- Thickness of Clothing: Up to 2 inches of cumulative clothing, even leather jackets.
- Recovery Time: Varies by individual -- generally several minutes.
- Battery Low Indicator: Yes (For alkaline batteries only).
- Safety: Prevents accidental firing.
- Temperature Range: 20 - 114 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warranty: Lifetime $75 replacement warranty
- Weight: 18 ounces (with batteries).
- Battery: AA Duracell Ultra alkaline recommended. Can use rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride batteries as well, but battery indicator will not function properly with rechargeable batteries.
- Patents: U.S. #5,078,117, 5,771,663. Others pending US and worldwide.
- T-Wave Output: 50 KV Peak 1.76 J per pulse
- M26c: 10-12 pulses per second
TASER® M26c LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
TASER® INTERNATIONAL, INC. herein warrants this product under its "Lifetime Warranty Program" which covers the original registered owner of the product in the following manner and scope. This warranty is conditional upon the return of the enclosed warranty registration card within 90 days of purchase. Should that card not be returned, this warranty is not applicable. Should the original registered owner use the product in the manner prescribed by the manufacturer via the printed instructions and the unit rendered inoperable, the registered owner shall return the inoperative unit to TASER® International, Inc. (postage prepaid) with a check or money order for $75 processing and handling fee. A replacement power handle will be sent to the consumer via prepaid postage within the United States. Foreign returns require additional postage fees. Prior to forwarding said unit, the registered owner shall obtain a Returned Goods Authorization Number from TASER® International, Inc. by mail or a toll free telephone number at 1-800-41-T-WAVE (800-418-9283). It is the responsibility of the owner to return the product to the manufacturer via prepaid postage and provide written information as to the nature of the defect. Our only obligation under this limited warranty is to repair or replace the product and return it to the customer, via prepaid postage. Warranty provisions apply to the power handle and any unfired air cartridges. Air cartridges that are fired are deemed to have operated properly. Batteries are covered under manufacturers' warranty. The expressed warranties herein are provided by the manufacturer and may not be changed or enlarged by any distributor, dealer or other person whomsoever. To register a claim under this warranty, within the warranty period, mail the TASER® M26c part to: TASER® International, Inc., P.O. Box 14463, Scottsdale, AZ 85267, Attn: Warranty Department. Do not mail the entire kit. The foregoing provisions are the only warranty and state the exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty or any other claim in respect to this product. THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW, THEN ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY DESCRIBED ABOVE. THE PURCHASER AGREES TO ASSUME ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES AND BODILY INJURY WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PERSON. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED. SUCH CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SHALL INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LOSS OF USE, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR INJURY TO PROPERTY OR PERSON. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. No representative of TASER® International, Inc. or any other person or dealer is authorized to extend the liability of TASER® International, Inc. in connection with the sale of its product beyond the terms hereof. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Click here for more information or to purchase.